How it Works
making your vision come to life
— new website or remake of an existing website —
We discuss the scope of your project.
- You'll answer a series of questions via email.
You receive a quote, and we sign the appropriate paperwork.
- The Web Development Agreement is for your protection as well as mine – more information on this can be found in the FAQ section.
We exchange pertinent project information.
- I'll send you a document (Intake Form) containing questions for you to answer.
- You'll send me your responses to said document.
I get to work.
- I’ll send you mockups as outlined in our contract.
- You’ll have access to my extensive checklist (via Google Docs) so you can see my progress in real time.
- I’ll periodically send you images and videos so you can visually see how things are developing.
Your project will be complete no later than 45 days after the effective date listed in our Agreement.
other design services
— logo creation, flyer design, etc. —
My true strength lies in website design and development. Though this frequently also includes logo creation, projects that don't involve coding are not my focus.
To me, code is glorious.
That being said, I am open to taking on logo creation or brochure design projects.
Please contact me to discuss your needs.
Logo creation services include a minimum of four logos — two intended for use on light backgrounds and two for use on dark backgrounds.
Martial Arts Studio
Full website ownership
SEO best practices followed
SEO basics implemented
Technical SEO completed
Completely customized design
Customized logos (four total)
Three rounds of revision per mockup
Open communication & reliable service
It's okay if you're unfamiliar with the above concepts. If you want to know more about what these benefits entail, visit the FAQ page.
I'd love to start talking about your design project!
Please fill out the form, or contact me directly.